- bug-fix: master-schedule page - pairing-info works.
- added: Free mode disabled.
- added: Support for Firefox 4.0b11. Requires Greasemonkey v0.9.1+.
- added: New version for 2011.
- added: My-Schedule - Can hide individual crew photos as well as all photos for any leg.
- added: Open-Time - enhanced pairing hide/show feature. Can select any row (turns orange) and press Hide button.
- fixed: Schedule export - .csv format revert back to 24hr format.
- fixed: Master Schedule - pairing info works on successive MS pages (v9.9a)
- fixed: Master Schedule - check-airmen CMMSME - pairing info works for student schedules (v9.9a)
- fixed: Master Schedule - display problem (v9.9a)
- added - Pay-register page entries hi-lighted by day.
- fixed - RESV pool-display aligned on Apple computers.
- fixed - various minor fixes.
- fixed - preferences saved on logoff (v9.8a).
- fixed - pay-reg page captures pay-rate for FAs (v9.8b).
- added - Express per-diem updated (v9.8b).
- added - Error on hyphens in alert tel# email address (v9.8c).
- added - .csv schedule export files have times with AM/PM suffix (v9.8d).
- added - various back-end improvements.
- fixed - open-time - unhidden pairings will not be automatically check-marked.
- fixed - open-time alerts - edit error "undefined" message bug.
- fixed - pairing ratings display problem (v9.7a).
- fixed - pay calc problem (v9.7b).
- added - Export schedule file (iCal & .csv) improved. Contains layover, sit-times & overnight contact info (sample).
- added - misc minor improvements.
- fixed - Exports legs spanning mid-night properly (v9.6a).
- added - CCS Max is compatible with the new https://ccs.xjt.com site.
- fixed - login issue for some Express users. (v9.5a)
- changed - opentime - easier way to show/hide pairings.
- changed - myschedule - improved export of hotel/limo overnight info.
- added - shares - online help for sonic commands. Feel free to contribute.
- fixed - opentime - MORE-OPTIONS row gets dispayed depending on last user selection. (v9.4a)
- added - masterschedule - hover over CMS codes for description. (v9.4a)
- added - triptrade - hover over CMS codes for description. (v9.4a)
- changed - alerts - changed max min-daily-pay from 8 to 10hrs. (v9.4a)
- changed - alerts - settings fields gets enabled after you disable alert feature. (v9.4b)
- fixed - opentime - MS/RESV overlay fixed bug for sept display (v9.4c)
- added - opentime - day-of-week displayed next to pairing date ($$).
- added - opentime - "More Choices" CCS extended options hidden automatically.
- added - alerts - Improved UI w/ telco email selection list.
- fixed - opentime - show/hide pairings bug fixed (v9.3a)
- fixed - pairing pay calculator (Calc $$) feature works for FAs now (v9.3b)
- added - Download and display POOL RESV+MS in open-time page ($$).
- added - In open-time, DH time displayed in summary line along with block time.
- fixed - Other minor fixes.
- fixed - Pool and overlay display bugs for FAs (v9.2c)
- fixed - Weekend display bug in MS and POOL pages (v9.2e)
- fixed - Open-time page freeze-ups for CAL FAs (v9.2f)
- added - option for ADV only pairing alerts.
- fixed - Other minor fixes.
- added - All CCS Max preferences/settings are stored online when you logoff and re-downloaded when you login. Settings will be synced across multiple computers be sure to click on the CCS Logoff link when done. It's important you install this version, login and then logoff on your primary computer first!
- changed - Flight status info now from pda.continental.com
- added - On pay-reg page, can manually override your RATE and LONGEVITY values used for pay-calc.
- fixed - Other minor fixes.
- added - Pay Reg report ($$)
- added - My Schedule - flight status for flights in the next 3 days ($$)
- added - My Schedule flags displayed in Resv Pool display page (also on MS page)
- fixed - Resv Pool - weekend display bug
- fixed - Open Time - display bug when going to the trade page
- fixed - Open Time - cannot show/hide pairings when CCS SinglePage option checked
- fixed - MySchedule print-pairing function.
- fixed - Priority messages deletable (CCS bug in Firefox).
- fixed - MySchedule page and other minor fixes.
- fixed - full compatibility with CCS changes.
- added - remember passwords. You might have to go to Tools»Options menu and then Security tab to clear CCS site password first.
- added - export overnight contact tel# to Outlook. More Info.
- added - master-schedule/pool display pages - weekends hilighted.
- fixed - stopped CCS copyright notice overwriting content text.
- fixed - compatible with recent CCS changes. This is a BETA release. The basics are working but more testing needs to be done.
- added - Compatibility with Dec 3rd CCS Login changes.
- added - MySchedule flags visible on Master Schedule also (only settable in MySchedule).
- added - Schedule export - new column 'Categories' added. All pairings for a given month have the same category (e.g. for Dec '08 = "C200812").
- added - Alerts - Condition name "_Stop" will ignore all conditions below it.
- added - Alert feature production release.
- added - Alerts - enabled for all. Limited for non-members. More Info.
- added - Alerts - support for day-of-week ranges for (e.g. MON-FRI).
- changed - Alerts - Tel/Email field length increased for longer email addresses.
- changed - Alerts - Max of 10 alerts for members.
- added - SMS Trip Alert - BETA release. More Info.
- changed - Open-time settings for TAFB changed. Now a ratio for each pairing days. Above the ratio is green. Within 20% below is yellow else red.
- added - Red-flag pay calc at 150%. Hold the Ctrl key down when clicking on $$$ button.
- added - Small Paypal link in news section. Renewing membership while active will extend your membership from the current expiration date.
- added: Premium mode payment duration based on position.
Membership is not automatically renewed.
- fixed: Downloading of .CSV schedule files.
- added: MySchedule page enabled partially for BASIC mode.
- added: Pairing Pay displays computed total flight-time + DH.
- fixed: Minor fixes.
- fixed: Pairing Pay Calculator - for FAs and open-time single-page option users.
- added: Pairing Pay Calculator - info.
- added: Compatible with Firefox 3.0 release (requires latest Greasemonkey).
- added: Trial mode.
- added: On MySchedule page - flag your pairings - including mutual-advertisements.
- added: On OpenTime page - view green-star pairings only (see settings).
- added: Calculator and export-schedule features moved to Tools»Greasemonkey»User Script Commands menu option.
- added: minor additions.
- added: iCAL compatible schedule export.
- fixed: Schedule export made easier - just click on the link to auto-save file.
- added: minor additions.
- added: Paypal donation.
Good things await those who give without expectations.
- added: Compatible with Firefox 3.0 beta 5.
- added: Overnight hotel info for open-time pairings.
- added: Overnight hotel info for CAL.
- added: Hovering mouse over send-message icon, displays ccsmax status for emp.
- fixed: Various minor bugs.
- added: Overnight Hotel info - XJT only.
- bug-fix: Fully compatible Firefox 3.0 beta 3.
- added: Compatible with Firefox 3.0 beta 3. Requires Greasemonkey version 0.7.20080121.0 or later.
- bug-fix: FOs getting FA pairing-info - fixed.
- added: Open-time - swap the first 4 fields between 2 sets.
- added: Calculator added to all pay-reg pages (just below the main menu). After visiting pay-reg page, saves your pay-rate.
- bug-fix: Master Schedule overlay on POOL coverage page having incorrect entries at begin/end of month fixed. Might have to re-visit MS page first.
- bug-fix: Correct pairing-info displayed for FAs (make sure to set your base/pos in the RESV POOL page).
- added: My Schedule can be exported in text-format.
- added: Message Center - on receiving message, hover mouse over sender's id to view photo and click to reply.
- added: Links from any emp-id to Message Center.
- added: On entering emp-id in Message Center, immediate feedback as to whether recipient is CCS Max user.
- added: Text-messaging amongst CCS users.
- bug-fix: In the Resv Pool page, if you'd like to reset any of the fields (e.g. equip) - visit page, clear field and press enter.
- bug-fix: Fixed bug in open-time when there's no pairings in My-Pairings.
Version 4.0 & 4.1
- change: CCS user id, base and pos saved on ccsmax.com.
- added: CAL - On trade page, My-Pairings are clickable.
- change: Printing from My Schedule page, displays the File menu for Print/Preview options.
- Resv Pool Page disabled for XJT EWR CAs only during certain times (e.g. ILIW/SLIW) - otherwise fully enabled.
- added: Printable version of pairings - prints crew photos also. Only from My Schedule page.
- added: Master Schedule overlays Resv Pool Coverage page. First visit MS and then Pool page. (disabled for XJT EWR CA)
- change: Hovering the mouse over any star will display a description.
- added: Multi-user support - great for shared computers. Everyone will have to re-enter the saved fields (e.g. resv pool page fields etc). Before installing this version, save your open time preferences somewhere.
- added: Resv pool coverage page - add up coverage for multiple days. (disabled XJT EWR CA)
- added: Xjt - no photo icons for T and U employees.
- bug-fix: Crew photos disabled in single-page mode.
- change: Added support for monthly news items.
- bug-fix: Support for CAL Intl FA pairings.
- change: CCS Max news appears above the CCS Announcements.
- bug-fix: Fix for CAL FAs on the reserve pool page.
- change: Limited star ratings for XJT EWR CAs only - FO and FA ok
- change: can view dead-heading crew-member photos
- change: common news file for CAL and XJT
- bug-fix: open-pairings - fixed problem where sometimes crew photo not displayed.
- bug-fix: open-pairings - problem for CAL users with advert pairings.
- bug-fix: open-pairings - problem for CAL users when saving pairings to cart.
- bug-fix: open-pairings - problem for CAL users in single-page mode fixed.
- added: Fixes existing problems for CAL users re trip-trade page.
- added: For CAL - reserve-pool page remembers previous input.
- added: Fixes problem for CAL users with the new Feb 1 changes.
- added: CCS Max news in separate box.
- added: crew photos become fully opaque.
- added: reserve coverage red/green color contrast increased. Distinguishable on b/w printer.
- bug-fix: pairings with COMMENTS section handled.
- bug-fix: Master-schedule - various display problems fixed.
- added: Crew-photo can be hidden by clicking on it.
- added: CCS Max logo.
- removed: TripTrade page - Clock-synch feature removed for all.
- removed: Master-Schedule page - reserve-overlay feature removed for all.
- added: Crew photos available for view on My-Schedule and Master-Schedule page - i.e. on past/present assigned pairings only. Not available on Open-Pairings page.
- added: Trip-Trade page - synchronize trade at the top of the hour.
- added: Reserve-coverage info overlayed on Master-Schedule page.
- added: Master-Schedule and Reserve-Coverage pages have hi-lighted weekend days. Visible when printed.
- bug-fix: Small problem with login message delete.
- added: CCS Login messages now get deleted when DELETE button is pressed.
- added: Reserve coverage pages works for flight-attendents also.
- change: improved news file format handling.
- bug-fix: login problems with certain url.
- bug-fix: master-schedule check-in problems.
- change: news window reduced from 14 to 7 days.
- bug-fix: event calendar not being displayed consistently - fixed even more.
- bug-fix: event calendar not being displayed consistently - fixed more.
- bug-fix: event calendar not being displayed consistently - fixed.
- added: overnight rating.
- added: event calendar - Expressjet only. (CAL volunteer...any CAL volunteer?)
- added: online authorized-user verification.
- added: downloadable rating settings. Share your settings across multiple computers. Web-site coming soon - registration will be required.
- added: master-schedule page - update page set up for check-in.
- bug-fix: open-pairings page - ARC pairings processed correctly.
- bug-fix: reserve-avail page - does not over-write existing date.
- change: open-pairings page - in single-page mode, column-header not changed to 'Max Rating'.
- added: my-schedule page - ratings added. No EWR restrictions.
- added: my-schedule page - day-of-week added.
- added: reserve-avail page - remembers input and auto enters todays date.
- added: Open-Pairings page - star-rating system added. Help on using the star-ratings.
- change: My-Schedule page - previous mods removed. In the future a sub-set of the star-rating will be added.
- fix: Open-Pairings page - problem with selecting pairings with a pairing in cart.
- fix: My-Schedule page - does not hi-light header in red erroneously across over-nights.
- change: My-Schedule page - pairing-name is hi-lighted in red for pairings with excessive sit-times.
- fix: Open-Pairings page - error with pairings in cart.
- added: My-Schedule page - pairing coloring also available here.
- change: Open-Pairings page - instead of the block-time field, the pairing-name is now hi-lighted when there are no excessive sit-times.
- added: Master-schedule page - on initial page, 2 emp-id fields (view/update modes), emp-id copied on focus.
- bug-fix: Master-schedule page - calculator displayed properly in update mode.
- bug-fix: minor-bug.
- added: Open-Pairings page - single-page mode works fine now.
- added: Open-Pairings page - in non-single-page mode, added two additional visual indicators.
- bug-fix: Open-Pairings page - bypasses CCS input validation checks when pickup/trade button is pressed. Otherwise causes problems if you have pairings hidden and then try to pickup/trade.
- bug-fix: Master-Schedule page - better CALC position.
- added: Support for CAL users.
- added: Master-Schedule page has a time-calculator link.
- bug-fix: Open-Pairings page does not work with the CCS single-page option selected. A warning will now be displayed if selected.
- bug-fix: Open-Pairings page - does not erroneously hi-light excess sit-time across overnights
- name change - this page can be accessed at www.ccsmax.com
- added: Open-Pairings page
- added: Master-Schedule page
- bug-fix: buttons not removed from the Pay page
- added: Reserve-Pool page
- coverage of >= +/- 5 marked with angle-brackets
- numeric coverage-delta column added
- removed: CCS logo image NOT replaced
- added: Replaces the CCS logo with Expressjet
- added: Reserve-Pool page modified
- added: Saves last input for the input-fields
- added: Removes unnecessary buttons