More recent history now available on Chrome store download page.
- fixed: For FAs - POOL and MS work again. There was an internal CCS change.
- fixed: CCS Max settings are saved on logout.
- fixed: Crew photos work - woo hoo!!!
CCS Max may log into flyingtogether.ual.com using your account to download photos.
If you don't want that, don't hover your mouse over the photo icon.
If you haven't enabled your login credentials to be saved by CCS Max, CCS Max cannot log into flyingtogether.
- fixed: CCS Max settings are saved on logout. This requires additional permission to flyingtogether.ual.com.
- fixed: Compatibility with Google Chrome v38.
- added: secure connection to ccsmax.com
- added: updated bases list in settings.html
- added: new pay rates as per TA
- bug-fix: fixed pool display for FAs - the "FA" pos field gets saved.
- bug-fix: Open-time page works now!
- added: Compatibility with Google Chrome app store.
- bug-fix: Pay rate and longevity captured from the pay-reg page.
- bug-fix: Crew pref/avoid preferences handled properly - emp-id optionally can have '00' prefix.
- bug-fix: Hidden pairings handled properly.
- added: Compatibility with United 7-digit emp-id
- added: Pay-calc works for longevity=0 (1.3.2)
- bug-fix: For FAs when enabling trip alerts, EQUIP field should be blank. (1.3.3)
- bug-fix: Longevity parsing fixed. (1.3.3)
- bug-fix: few minor bug fixes.
- Initial release on par with CCS Max Firefox v3.2.